|don't copy my stuff all of it have hidden little things that make it so I can track them and only I know where to look mwhahahaha|
History of Scarlet/Midnight MusicMidnight MusicHistory of Scarlet/Midnight Music by Scarlet-Fumes
from RPed from 2012 - 2015
I should have made this journal along time ago to help keep track of Midnight's history.
But, regardless.. I'm starting it now.
I'm not going to track down all the RPs and compile them all into one story. I'm far too lazy. XD
Instead, I am just going to list brief descriptions of what as happened through the years.
If anyone whom I've RPed with whats to add anything, Feel free to.
(And, I'll add pictures everyone has drawn, which were based on the RPs or commissions, for visuals.
OwO makes it more interesting that way.)
Please note, This Character's History is part of an on going Fan Canon separate from the MLP: FIM, and is an unique Story formed by the role plays with various people.
all rights reserved.
Bia/Minerva © Biamon
This Journal will include:
• Scarlet (Ancient Alicorn) Past Life ( &
Welcome! You are on Biamon's main page. If you're asking yourself how you got here. Will I have no clue but it is likely you where sucked in by my "charming art" or "lovely photos". However if you're a hater/troll/whatever and have come to hate on me/annoy me let me say... "good luck with that"|
Favourite style of art: furry
Favourite cartoon character: Scourge the hedgehog, Fiona Fox, Beelzemon/Impmon, and Deadpool
Personal Quote: Don't get mad when life starts to suck...cause it can always get worse.
Home town: Some small town where it rains a lot
Languages: English, Some Spanish, some French, and very little Japanese
Because I love her
--> <-- Clash
1. Now, here I lie in my own blood, and strangers cry for me
I'm prepared to meet the gods, I wish they'd let me be
I don't deserve their sympathy, I know who I am
My soul is death and misery
I am an evil man
—Amon Amarth, "The Hero"
2. "There is good, and there is evil. There are those who commit crimes and those who stop them. The two sides are opposite, as different as day and night, and the line between them is clear. Or at least, it's supposed to be..."
—Robin, Teen Titans
3. "Maybe I'm not your idea of a hero...but there's no Santa Claus, either."
—Darkdevil, Spider-Girl #12: Duel With Darkdevil
4. “Outcasts, callused from being in exile for too long, learn to thrive on being the hated; the attention and infamy of our actions fuel us to become antiheroes. Too often do we forget: we risk self-destruction if we fail to follow what we know is right; our talents too often become misplaced, misdirected, misguided from what could have been something wonderful.”
― Mike Norton, Fighting For Redemption: Hangambiiki